* we will not spam, rent, or sell your information... *
MILE SKY CLUB owned and operated by Xclusive Tech Pty Ltd having registered office in Victoria, Australia, is
regarding the Personal Information we collect from users of our website.
By using the Services, users consent to the collection and use of their Personal Information by us. You also
represent to us that you have any and all authorisations necessary to use these Services including using them to
process Personal Information. We collect and use the information you provide to us, including information
obtained from your use of the Services. Also, we may use the information that we collect for our internal
purposes to develop, tune, enhance, and improve our Services, and for advertising and marketing consistent
Privacy Amendment (Enhancing Privacy Protection) Act 2012 which includes the Australian Privacy Principles
Australian Privacy Principle 1 i.e. Open and Transparent Management of Personal Information.
or otherwise handles users’ Personal Information.
Services to users and users should stop accessing our services.
By using the Services, You acknowledge, consent and agree that we may collect, process, and use the
information that you provide to us and that such information shall only be used by us or third parties acting
under our direction, pursuant to confidentiality agreements, to develop, tune, enhance, and improve the
periodically reviewing any changes which may be made to the Policy. We may, in our sole discretion, modify or
revise the Policy at any time, and you agree to be bound by such modifications or revisions.
• “Collect” means gather, acquire or obtain by a lawful and fair means, information in circumstances where the
individual is identifiable or identified.
• “Express Consent Consequences” includes the fact that that we will not be accountable under the Privacy Act
and you will not be able to seek redress under the Privacy Act in the event that you provide consent to the
disclosure of your Personal Information by us to an overseas recipient and the overseas recipient handles your
Personal information in breach of the Privacy Act.
• “Expressly Informed” means the circumstance where we have provided you with a clear statement (either
verbal or in writing) of the Express Consent Consequences.
• “Opt Out” means an individual’s expressed request not to receive further Direct Marketing communications.
• “Personal Information” means information that is not Sensitive Information, including information or an opinion
(whether information or an opinion forming part of a database), whether true or not and whether recorded in a
material form or not, about an individual whose identity is apparent, or can reasonably be ascertained from the
information or opinion. This includes, but is not limited to, an individual’s first name, last name, email address,
phone number, password and address.
• “Primary Purpose” is the main reason for the Collection of any Personal Information.
• “Reasonable Expectation” means a reasonable individual’s expectation that their personal information might
be Used or Disclosed for the relevant purpose.
• “Secondary Purpose” means a purpose of Use or Disclosure other than a Primary Purpose.
• “Sensitive Information” is given its meaning in section 6(1) of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
• “Use” means the handling of Personal Information by our Company.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
• When you register with us, you provide us information about yourself – your name, email address, phone
number etc. If you correspond with us by e-mail, we may retain the content of your e-mail messages, your email address, and our responses. We also collect general information about your use of our services.
• While interacting with other users on the Forum or Interactive Area, you share your contact information, the
messages which you share are not private and can be viewed by any member or user of the website.
• The advertisement and other related details that you post on the website and the information which you share
therein are collected by us.
• INFORMATION WE COLLECT AUTOMATICALLY WHEN YOU USE OUR SERVICES
• When you access or use our Services, we automatically collect information about you, including:
• Log Information: We log information about your use of our website, including your browser type and language,
access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the website you visited before navigating to our website.
• Device Information: We may collect information about the device you use to access our Services, including the
hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifier, phone number, International Mobile
Equipment Identity (“IMEI”) and mobile network information.
• Location Information: With your consent, we may collect information about the location of your device to
facilitate your use of certain features of our Services, determine the speed at which your device is traveling, add
location-based filters (such as local weather), and for any other purposes.
• Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We use various technologies to collect
information, and this may include sending cookies to you. A “cookie” is a small data file transferred to your
computer’s hard drive that allows a Website to respond to you as an individual, gathering and remembering
information about your preferences in order to tailor its operation to your needs, likes and dislikes. Overall,
cookies are safe, as they only identify your computer to customize your Web experience. Accepting a cookie
does not provide us access to your computer or any Personal Information about you, other than the information
you choose to share. Other servers cannot read them, nor can they be used to deliver a virus. Most browsers
automatically accept cookies, but you can usually adjust yours (Microsoft Internet Explorer, Firefox or Google
Chrome) to notify you of cookie placement requests, refuse certain cookies, or decline cookies completely. If
you turn off cookies completely, there may be some website features that will not be available to you, and some
Web pages may not display properly. To support the personalized features of our website (such as your country
and language codes and browsing functions) we must send a cookie to your computer’s hard drive and/or use
cookie-based authentication to identify you as a registered website user.
INFORMATION SHARED WHILE POSTING ON VARIOUS PLATFORMS OF THE WEBSITE
• While interacting with other users on the Forum/interactive area, you share your contact information; the
messages which you share are not private and can be viewed by any member or user of the website.
• The advertisements and related material that you post on the website and the information which you share
therein are collected by us.
INFORMATION SHARED DURING TRANSACTION
• You agree that you will enter into transactions with third parties through our website and will share your
Personal Information with them for easy completion of the transaction. You hereby expressly agree that we shall
not be involved or held liable for any breach of the privacy or security of that data. The said breach, if any, shall
be a matter of dispute between you and the third party and we shall not be held liable or be issued a notice for
• We STRONGLY recommend that you should be careful and vigilant while disclosing your Personal Information
with your transaction partner. Please do not disclose your bank and account details to anyone through our
website or to any individual whom you have met through our website.
• We do not take credit card/debit card or other bank details on our website. For payment you will be directed to
sign in through the respective payment gateways integrated on our website and the transaction would be
completed therein. It is to be noted that we will not be storing any Bank related information on our records and
none of our staffs will hold or be exposed to this information.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
• We use the personal information we collect to fulfil your requests for services, improve our services and
• By providing us your e-mail address, you consent to us using the e-mail address to send you our website and
services related notices, including any notices required by law, in lieu of communication by postal mail. You also
agree that we may send notifications of activity on our website to the e-mail address you give us, in accordance
with any applicable privacy settings. We may use your e-mail address to send you other messages, such as
newsletters, changes to our features, or other information. If you do not want to receive optional e-mail
messages, you may modify your settings to opt out.
• Our settings may also allow you to adjust your communications preferences. If you do not wish to receive
promotional email messages from us, you may opt out by following the unsubscribe instructions in those
emails. If you opt out, you will still receive non-promotional emails from us about your account and our Services.
• Following termination or deactivation of your services, we may (but are under no obligation to) retain your
information for archival purposes. We will not publicly disclose any of your Personal Information other than as
• At our sole discretion, for any reason or no reason at all, we reserve the right to remove any content or
messages, if we believe that such action is necessary (a) to conform to the law, comply with legal process
served on us, or investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected or actual illegal activities; (b) to enforce
this policy, to take precautions against liability, to investigate and defend ourselves against any third-party
claims or allegations, to assist government enforcement agencies, or to protect the security or integrity of our
website; or (c) to exercise or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of the website, our users, or others.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
• As a matter of policy, we will not sell or rent information about you and we will not disclose information about
co-operate with law enforcement inquiries, as well as other third parties, to enforce laws such as those
regarding intellectual property rights, fraud and other personal rights.
• We will not share the personal information we collect about you with any third party for their own marketing
purposes without your consent. We have contract with third parties prohibiting them from sharing your Personal
• WE CAN (AND YOU AUTHORISE US TO) DISCLOSE ANY INFORMATION ABOUT YOU TO LAW
ENFORCEMENT, OTHER GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS, ANY LAWSUIT OR ANY OTHER THIRD PARTY THAT
WE, IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION, BELIEVE NECESSARY OR APPROPRIATE IN CONNECTION WITH AN
INVESTIGATION OF FRAUD, INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFRINGEMENT, OR OTHER ACTIVITY THAT IS
ILLEGAL OR MAY EXPOSE US, OR YOU, TO LIABILITY.
ENSURING INFORMATION IS ACCURATE AND UP TO DATE
• We take reasonable precautions to ensure that the Personal Information we Collect, Use and Disclose is
complete, relevant and up-to-date. However, the accuracy of that information depends to a large extent on the
information you provide. That’s why we recommend that you:
• Let us know if there are any errors in your Personal Information; and
• Keep us up-to-date with changes to your Personal Information such as your name or address.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
• We are very concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your personal data. We employ
administrative, physical and electronic measures designed to protect your information from unauthorised
• By using this website or the Services or providing Personal Information to us, you agree that we can
communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to your use
of this website or Services.
• We use commercially reasonable physical, managerial, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and
security of your Personal Information. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information
you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission of information, we make
commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the security of our systems. However, please note that this is not a
guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our
physical, technical, or managerial safeguards. If we learn of a security systems breach, then we may attempt to
notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps.
• Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in this Policy, we may preserve or disclose your information if we
believe that it is reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation or legal request; to protect the safety of
any person; to address fraud, security or technical issues; or to protect our rights or property. However, nothing
in this Policy is intended to limit any legal defences or objections that you may have to a third party, including a
government’s, request to disclose your information.
• We strictly advise you not to share any personal information regarding your bank account details or other
confidential information with any other user on the website and in case you do so, you shall be personally
responsible for the same. We shall in no such case be held responsible or liable for the same.
YOUR CHOICES ABOUT YOUR INFORMATION
• You have several choices regarding use of information on our Services:
• Email and Phone Number Communications: We will periodically send you free newsletters and e- mails that
directly promote the use of our website, or Services. When you receive newsletters or promotional
communications from us, you may indicate a preference to stop receiving further communications from us and
you will have the opportunity to “opt-out” by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in the e-mail you
receive or by contacting us directly. Despite your indicated e-mail preferences, we may send you service related
• Changing or Deleting Your Personal Data: You may change any of your personal information by visiting the
website and following the directions therein or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may request
deletion of your personal data by us, and we will use commercially reasonable efforts to honour your request,
but please note that we may be required to keep such information and not delete it (or to keep this information
for a certain time, in which case we will comply with your deletion request only after we have fulfilled such
requirements). When we delete any information, it will be deleted from the active database, but may remain in
our archives. We may also retain your information for fraud prevention or similar purposes.
• You may, of course, decline to submit personal data through the website, in which case, we may not be able
to provide certain services to you. You can review and correct the information about you that we keep on file by
editing your account settings or by contacting us directly at email@example.com..
Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. Thus, we do not knowingly collect or solicit
personal information from anyone under the age of 18 or knowingly allow such persons to register. If you are
under 18, please do not attempt to register for the Service or send any information about yourself to us,
including your name, address, phone number, or email address. No one under age 18 may provide any personal
data for accessing the Service. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal data from a child
under age 18, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any
information from or about a child under the age of 18, please contact us.
MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS
In case of a merger or acquisition, we reserve the right to transfer all the information, including personal data,
stored with us to the new entity or company thus formed. Any change in the website’s policies and standing will
be notified to you through email.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Our website contains links to other websites. The fact that we link to a website is not an endorsement,
authorisation or representation of our affiliation with that third party. We do not exercise control over third party
websites. These other websites may place their own cookies or other files on your computer, collect data or
solicit personal information from you. Other sites follow different rules regarding the use or disclosure of the
personal information you submit to them. We encourage you to read the privacy policies or statements of the
other websites you visit.
It is our policy to provide notifications, whether such notifications are required by law or are for marketing or
other business related purposes, to you via e-mail notice, written or hard copy notice, or through conspicuous
posting of such notice on the website, as determined by us in our sole discretion. We reserve the right to
determine the form and means of providing notifications to you, provided that you may opt out of certain means
DO NOT TRACK
• Do Not Track (“DNT”) is a privacy preference that users can set in certain web browsers. DNT is a way for
users to inform website and services that they do not want certain information about their webpage visits
collected over time and across websites or online services.
• We are committed to providing you with meaningful choices about the information collected on our website for
third party purposes, and that is why we provide the opt-out links. However, we do not recognise or respond to
browser-initiated DNT signals, as the Internet industry is currently still working toward defining exactly what
DNT means, what it means to comply with DNT, and a common approach to responding to DNT.
OPTING OUT OF INFORMATION SHARING
• We understand and respect that not all users may want to allow us to share their information. If you do not
want us to share your information, please contact us through the firstname.lastname@example.org. and we will
remove your information as soon as reasonably practicable. When contacting us, please clearly state your
request, including your name, mailing address, email address and phone number.
• However, under the following circumstances, we may still be required to share your personal information:
• if we are responding to court orders or legal process, or if we need to establish or exercise our legal rights or
defend against legal claims.
• If we believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal
activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations
• If we believe it is necessary to restrict or inhibit any user from using any of our Site, including, without
limitation, by means of “hacking” or defacing any portion thereof.
PHISHING OR FALSE EMAILS
If you receive an unsolicited email that appears to be from us or one of our members that requests personal
data (such as your credit card, login, or password), or that asks you to verify or confirm your account or other
personal information by clicking on a link, that email was likely to have been sent by someone trying to
unlawfully obtain your information, sometimes referred to as a “phisher” or “spoofer.” We do not ask for this
type of information in an email. Do not provide the information or click on the link. Please contact us on the
contact details provided on the website if you get an email like this.
and/or information security procedures materially change at any time in the future, we will post the new changes
conspicuously on the website to notify you and provide you with the ability to opt out in accordance with the
provisions set forth above.
Continued use of our website and Service, following notice of such changes shall indicate your
acknowledgement of such changes and agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions of such changes.
We reserve the right to terminate or suspend any account or delete certain contents from any profile or public
domain within the ambit of this website if the said account or content is found to be in violation of our privacy
policy. We sincerely request you to respect privacy and secrecy concerns of others. The jurisdiction of any
to each and every term and condition as stipulated in this policy without any exception whatsoever.
The policy constitutes a part of the user terms. We have taken utmost care to avoid any inconsistency or
conflict of this policy with any other terms, agreements or guidelines available on our website. In case there
exists a conflict, we request you to kindly contact us for the final provision and interpretation.
us, please contact us at email@example.com.